Thursday, December 11, 2008

Luke 15:1-10 ~ Our Hope

Because you are doing a bunch of work on the Luke 15 text already, I thought I'd do something a bit different today. When reading this, we so often focus on the finding of the other lost people; but be reminded, we too, are the beneficiaries of God's great love and were once reasons for great rejoicing in heaven! Enjoy this video by Third Day and let it remind us of the great personal blessings of this text.

Luke 15:2
"This man welcomes sinners, and eats with them"
Amen!
"My Hope is You"
Third Day
To you, O Lord, I lift my soul
In you, O God, I place my trust
Do not let me be up to shame
Nor let my enemies triumph over me
My hope is you
Show me your ways
Guide me in truth
In all my days
My hope is you
I am, O Lord, filled with your love
You are, O God, my salvation
Guard my life and rescue me
My broken spirits shouts
My mended heart cries out....


Blessings
Bill H

No comments: